Friday, June 13, 2014

Flying in Style

So.
I’m traveling to Panama on one of those budget airlines that makes a 5hr direct flight into like… minimum 24hrs of traveling, but hey, it was cheap.
What it also means is that anything over a personal item requires some extra dough to get in on board.
 Now that I’m no longer flying non-rev, I have to think about these things…
like extra luggage.
I also realized while prepping, that I don’t have a “personal item” to really bring with me…
So, I came up with some options to purchase.




I kind of feel like if it’s strapped to me, they can’t tell me it’s a non-personal item.
Maybe that’s backwards logic, butttt whateva.
near.


 Ideally, I want something stylish that looks like I’m a super cool globe trotter. But, it also needs to have quite a bit of space (while still being a “personal item”) and having lots of pockets would be excellent for stashing items.
So like, this is super cute.
this.
But not really practical…

I'm also loving these:
Ooh leather
Herschel - obsessed!













sakroots.


Up next. How to pack for 10 days in a bag this size.
(hahahaha)

Which bag would you take on a "personal item only" trip?

xoxo
 photo 54824279-7402-4e23-aadc-f659c03f6537_zpsd57b10fd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment