Tuesday, June 10, 2014

On the Road Again

Well.
I realize that I left off in the middle of a story and never got back around to finishing it.
My apologies for being the worst.
Things that have happened in my hiatus:
  • Made it back to the states in one piece
  • Cried over the sight of a bagel
    • I mean like, bawled. In an airport. In front of people. Over a bagel.
  • Was reunited with this guy:
  • Moved back to New Orleans
(cat)

  • GRADUATED COLLEGE
  • Moved back to Wisconsin in what was the longest solo road trip without reason
So what's coming up in the next 6 months then?
Panama. Seattle. Alaska. Canada. Atlanta. London? Paris?
Oh.. yeah... and working on filling in the blanks from the last year.
whoops.

xoxo
  photo 54824279-7402-4e23-aadc-f659c03f6537_zpsd57b10fd.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment