Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Call Me maybe Crazy

So, have I told about my insane-80s-groupie-like-stalker plan yet? 
Oh, no? 

I'm stalking my favorite band around the globe.
I'm looking to get to Perth, WA early.
Just to see these guys.


Because, I'm in love.
And they're amazing.
So, at least those are good reasons, no?

The game plan:
Magically make every single flight I need.
Arrive in Perth, WA ridiculously early.
Chill down unda.
Bombard the Perth Festival.
Get in to see Macklemore.

I legitimately tried to buy tickets directly from the site. 
Except, I was lied to and the tickets were sold out.
Bummer.
 (or bumz for short)


So, I've resolved to instead use sketchy Australian Craigslist.
which, unsurprisingly, hasn't resulted in much yet.


Have you ever gotten tickets for a concert overseas? Or... more specifically... for a music festival overseas?
How'd that go? Where'd you find them?
help a sista out?

No comments:

Post a Comment