Friday, February 8, 2013

And so it begins...


It may not be pretty.


It may be way more crap than I planned on or wanted to bring (and hence the problem with being a recovering hoarder).

(Please note tiny,stuffed copy of my cat, Roux, courtesy of my lovely roommate and bestie, Erica)

I may have had to deal with this little screwball all day doing this the whole time:


I may have somehow misplaced my swimsuit last minute.

I may have left the house in a complete disaster packing such last minute.

But, I found my passport. And camera. And camera charger.

So, I'll be damned if I'm not halfway around the world this time tomorrow!

Even if it means leaving this adorable, little screwball.


So, see ya later 'merica.

XOXO, 
Your bff, Taylor ;)





1 comment:

  1. I see you up over Alaska now on Flight Tracker. Hope you are enjoying FC on the 777!

    ReplyDelete