Sunday, February 10, 2013

Off to La-La Land via Cloud 9


So, almost on the dot, they began boarding the flight for Japan.
Watch out world, this girl has a ticket, and she will quickly find her seat. Get out da way.



What a lovely surprise for a slight nervous wreck.


My sleep/seating/movie area for the next thirteen some hours looked a bit like this:



Plenty of extra pillows and blankets:



And they offer a choice of champagne OR orange juice. Please, why not combine for some midday mimosas?



Fresh baked cookies on a flight? A scent I could get use to.



Oh, complimentary slippers? Don't mind if I do.



Or ya know, PJs and a newspaper too.



So, I had no trouble hanging my coat up for the duration of the flight...



... and figuring out the complicated automation to kick back and relax



I think I've officially died and gone to heaven. Brb real world, I'm off to lala-land for the time being.

And, I finally got excited. Super, excited. About midway through the flight and 3 or 4 movies in, it hit me how awesome this all is. How absolutely incredible this opportunity is. Can't wait, world.

**I apologize for any grammatical/logical errors. I really am half mostly asleep sitting in the airport waiting for my next, connecting flight. Maybe the next flight will have wifi for part of it? Probably not. And probably for the best. A few zzz's couldn't hurt.**








No comments:

Post a Comment