Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Landing in Paradise

HELLO ALL.
I AM ALIVE.
SORRY IF ANY OF YOU WERE WORRYING.

My B on dropping off the earth there for a hot sec.

Okay, so I've been in Perth, Western Australia (WA) since Thursday, February 14th. And it's been absolutely glorious since then.

The first few days, I stayed in a hotel downtown. Compared to the marvelous accommodations I had in Singapore, this was a dinky little hole in the wall. Still wonderful though.


But unlike Singapore, I didn't sleep until 5pm my first day and miss out on sight-seeing and excitement. Also unlike Singapore, there wasn't any god awful rain. Win-Win. Go Perth.
So here are some pictures of walking around the first few days...



Apparently if you come down unda you need to have a beef pie. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Okay... so I haven't had one yet, but I hear I have to. I just love this sign though. Fab, yes?

And this... vanilla maple nut swirl drumsticks?! Is that a thing?

More views of the city... gorgeous.



And then this ad... how exciting is this?!


So, my first few days in paradise, I spent exploring alone. And it was fabulous. I met wonderful people, got a  handle for the super easy to navigate public transit system, and quickly fell in love with a city.

I'm sorry for such a brief probably less than impressive post in such a long time, but I'm trying!!!
More to update soon!
xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. My plan: comment on each post even if I read it a while ago:

    1. Please tell me you had a cho-mint kit kat!
    2. Please tell me it was amazing.
    3. I love your pictures

    ReplyDelete