Sunday, February 10, 2013

ORD, My Old Friend.

So, today er... yesterday... began my travels.
The official route: MSN->ORD->NRT->SIN (long layover, see 2-4 days)->PER

I'm half-awake in the Tokyo-Narita airport typing this, running on approximately 5 hours of sleep in the last 48. So, that's awesome something.

The biggest plane I've ever seen.
As evidenced by the world's seemingly tiniest truck.


Followed by the world's most expensive, morning dessert drink. At least it's topped with an impressive amount of whip cream, yes?


But hey, it all worked out since I'm holding this priority card for first ;)



Although, hopefully it's not the bulkhead. I'm not sure what row 3 is in such a big plane, but I would enjoy frequent access to my backpack aka my lifeline.
Questions quickly answered: 3J is a tiny hotel room that even giant sized people could find comfort in.
(Please see next post for details ;))



Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment